Placing Supply Points

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
Rand6897

Placing Supply Points

Post by Rand6897 »

In a scenario I am modifying I can't seem to place supply points for the Allies; no problem for the Axis.
I have the Allies as the current force in the deployment mode, the possession flag indicates Allied ownership.
Any thoughts.

Thanks
sPzAbt653

RE: Placing Supply Points

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Try removing one, and then placing another [maybe you already have the maximum allowed] ?
Rand6897

Post by Rand6897 »

'653

Thanks, that was the issue.I am finally ready to actually play.

Also, many thanks to all who create scenarios. Just modifying a scenario took me several hours, granted I am not particular computer literate and relatively new to computer games. However, before I was able to make modest changes someone else had to spend several months or possibly years creating the initial work. Hats off!
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Actually, depending on the depth of changes, sometimes modifying an existing scenario is more difficult than creating a new one. You aren't familiar with the original intent and designers don't catalogue every design decision, so you can actually mess up a scenario pretty good by changing stuff. But I've been doing it for years and it is great fun, even if some turn out to be trash.
cathar1244

Post by cathar1244 »

Hats off!

Scenario design is an intensively creative act. The designer means to immerse others in a particular historical situation but ends up becoming part of the scenario himself. It can be almost exhausting.

Cheers

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”