[FIXED] SS-N-14 Silex bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Raptorx7_slith

[FIXED] SS-N-14 Silex bug

Post by Raptorx7_slith »

The SS-N-14 won't drop its torpedo after flying over a sub and will instead keep circling and flying over it.

Save attached.

Attachments
SSN14SilexBug.zip
(639.9 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
DMAN

RE: SS-N-14 Silex bug

Post by DMAN »

I concur with this issue. Please see attached.

Tested with Kara-class and Kirov-class. Silex simply circles over the target until it runs out of fuel.

Additionally, I tried an ASW strike mission with a reloaded Kara-class, removed all shorter-ranged ASW weapons, and maintained stand-off.
It's 'Engaged Offensive' but does not launch the Silex. It is closing with the target at 5kn (current range to target: 15nm).
Manual launch of Silex is possible, but the aforementioned behaviour results.
Attachments
Dockingtest.zip
(26.69 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: Raptorx7_slith

The SS-N-14 won't drop its torpedo after flying over a sub and will instead keep circling and flying over it.

Save attached.

Thanks! Fixed for the next update release.
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: DMAN

Tested with Kara-class and Kirov-class. Silex simply circles over the target until it runs out of fuel.

Additionally, I tried an ASW strike mission with a reloaded Kara-class, removed all shorter-ranged ASW weapons, and maintained stand-off.
It's 'Engaged Offensive' but does not launch the Silex. It is closing with the target at 5kn (current range to target: 15nm).

We'll look into this, but can you please re-post this on a separate thread, so that we can track it? Thanks.
DMAN

Post by DMAN »

ORIGINAL: Dimitris

ORIGINAL: DMAN

We'll look into this, but can you please re-post this on a separate thread, so that we can track it? Thanks.

Ok.

Thanks for looking into this, too!

Return to “Tech Support”