Air mission problem PBEM-RA mod-patch 7

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

bacca

Air mission problem PBEM-RA mod-patch 7

Post by bacca »

I'm playing a pbem, we are at turn 5, with Ra mod, scenario 50.
We use the last patch.
We have encounter some problem with the air mission , from the first turn, but in particular from the second , most of the air mission don't happen.
There are not log message, simply don't happen.
In the last turn (5) all the japanese air navy remain, no mission , no sweep , no attack, only some search.

Do you know there are problem or inconpatibility for ra mod or ra mod map and the last patch ?
Can you suggest me some other issue or metod to understad why they don't fly?

Ps.: if i play in head to head the same game, with the same procedure , all go well.
P.s.2: i'm the japanese player and i have two computer with the installation to test , but if i change computer the problem remain.
p.s.3: the allied too have some problem

thanks.
BBfanboy

RE: Air mission problem PBEM-RA mod-patch 7

Post by BBfanboy »

I would start by checking that both sides are playing with the same game version. It appears in the start up "radio settings" screen.
Then both sides need to ensure all their switches on that screen are set the same.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
bacca

Post by bacca »

Solved

My opponent don't have install rhe art file of the mod.
Edward75

Post by Edward75 »

Then both sides need to ensure all their switches on that screen are set the same.

It is independent. Only Japanese player sets options and settings. Allies can then change only minor changes, such as music, delays in battles or show combat and clouds.

Return to “Tech Support”