Left field question

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
fogger

Left field question

Post by fogger »

I know that this has nothing to do with TOAW but it is the only forum that I am on.

I have found some old S&T and Wargamer magazines from the 1980's as per attached list along with some boxed games which I had in storage. Does anybody know if there is a market for them or do I just dump them?

Attachments
wargames.gif
wargames.gif (73.7 KiB) Viewed 5 times
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.
comte

RE: Left field question

Post by comte »

Have you tried Board Game Geek? That would be the best place to sell this stuff.
But when Territories are acquired in regions where there are differences in language, customs, and laws then great good fortune and much hard work are required to hold them.

-Machiavelli, Il Principe, Book III-
Nicholas Bell

Post by Nicholas Bell »

Don't dump them! They have value. What that is depends on the game, condition and market. Obviously unpunched games are worth more. The 3W stuff is less sought after. Apart from BGG there is also a FB group for selling this stuff. And eBay of course. All depends on how much time and effort you want to put into maximizing your return. Or simply looking into BGG Wargamers pay it forward.
fogger

Post by fogger »

Thanks for the heads up
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

I'm thinking that all that stuff might be more valuable in
about a hundred years but on the other hand AI is going to
kill us all by 2060.
When you're dead you aren't aware of the pain of those around you. The same thing happens when you're stupid.

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”