Chaning proficiency in the Editor

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
brianreid

Chaning proficiency in the Editor

Post by brianreid »

Ok. I would like to tweek the proficiency of some units in the scenario editor. I realize you can change the proficiency unit by unit, but is it possible to change a group of units (like all infantry divisions) without having to go into each one individually? Thanks. B.B.
Lobster

RE: Chaning proficiency in the Editor

Post by Lobster »

Try opening View in the top Menu Bar and then click on OOB. You can go to the formation column and click on a formation. That allows you to set the proficiency for a formation from the Formation Report. From the Formation Report DO NOT use the display formation OOB button. For some strange reason it won't work if you go to the formation from there. Go to it from the display current force button and pick the formations from Order of Battle - Units and pick formations from the Formation column.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”