B41_lgf_5.0 Barbarosa '41 MOD

Post new mods and scenarios here
larryfulkerson

B41_lgf_5.0 Barbarosa '41 MOD

Post by larryfulkerson »

So um....I'm thinking there might be somebody interested in the scenario that I'm using for the
Workshop for New Guys. It's a mod of Barbarosa '41 ( from the "Classics" T3 folder ) and
this scenario I'm posting represents the version I'm making especially for the release of T4.
It's a simple scenario with 40 turns, less than 200 units, I believe. It's my goto scenario
when I have a half an hour to spare.
Attachments
B41_lgf_5.0.zip
(291.86 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
When you're dead you aren't aware of the pain of those around you. The same thing happens when you're stupid.
gwgardner

RE: B41_lgf_5.0 Barbarosa '41 MOD

Post by gwgardner »

Thanks for this. Looks like perhaps it might be good for a starter scenario for a newbie like me.

larryfulkerson

RE: B41_lgf_5.0 Barbarosa '41 MOD

Post by larryfulkerson »

ORIGINAL: gwgardner
Thanks for this. Is there an associated .eqp file?
There used to be. But I had no custom units and the only changes I made were to
the scenario itself. There's a 5.5 version that gives the Axis engineers a secondary
icon of artillery so they can fire their mortars but I haven't playtested it yet.
Maybe you'd like to try that one too. I'll post it.
I note in the scenario notes there is mention of some color changes, like black for the SS.
I needed the Panzers to stand out more than they were. Helps me find them when I'm in a hurry.
Also I think it adds some chrome to the game. Like green Hunarians and yellow Itlians.
Thanks for this. Looks like perhaps it might be good for a starter scenario for a newbie like me.
I like it a lot so when I'm not doing my moves for my FITE2 game then I'm usually going
through the turn 1 moves of B41 just because it needs to be playtested yet. It's a break
from FITE2 without burning out on either. Although I HAVE been known to crank up
Empire Earth about once a week. It's my standby game when I absolutely have to win at
something. I've played it probably 200 times since 2003.
When you're dead you aren't aware of the pain of those around you. The same thing happens when you're stupid.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”