[RESOLVED] Politics Are Local Magazines

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

DrRansom

[RESOLVED] Politics Are Local Magazines

Post by DrRansom »

In the scenario, all US carrier groups do now have aircraft weapons in the magazines. As a result, aircraft cannot return to the ship and re-arm. I don't know if that is intentional, but it certainly is odd. There are several A-4s which are put in reserve, presumably to allow the player to re-arm them. But they don't have any weapons to be armed with.

.Sirius

RE: Politics Are Local Magazines

Post by .Sirius »

Hi can you narrow down what database. if its the CWDB the mags are empty so you can load up dependant what airgroup you have embarked
Paul aka Sirius
Command Developer
Warfaresims
Cold War Data Base 1946-1979 Author

Old radar men never die - Their echoes fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law
DrRansom

Post by DrRansom »

I'm using Build 936.21, not sure which database that is. (I just updated the game.)
.Sirius

Post by .Sirius »

Hi what ever the scenario was did you do a deep re-build as if you did you need to apply the tick box to use the ini file
Paul aka Sirius
Command Developer
Warfaresims
Cold War Data Base 1946-1979 Author

Old radar men never die - Their echoes fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law
DrRansom

Post by DrRansom »

No, I just ran the scenario as is from the game, no deep rebuild. I will try a deep rebuild and see what happens.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Try a deep rebuild but also make sure you apply the INI file. This is where the magazine loadout information for that scenario is stored.

DrRansom

Post by DrRansom »

Ok, I'll try a deep rebuild with applying the INI.
DrRansom

Post by DrRansom »

I just ran a deep rebuild and applied the ini folder. The scenario still doesn't have the right magazines on the aircraft carriers.

Also, this might help. When I rebuild, the side briefing document no longer works, it just shows:
[LOADDOC]PRL_Briefing.html[/LOADDOC]

mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Okay I've applied the ini to the scenario and looks like carrier mags are populated. You can grab it at the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlmdp5gbzvav0 ... .scen?dl=0

If you still think something is missing please let me know specifics and I'll take a look.

The briefing files aren't visible in the editor because they're linked to a separate html file. You can see them just fine in Game mode. The string is actually a pointer to the file.

Thanks

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”