[WAD] after deep Scenario rebuild all units topped off with fuel?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BrianinMinnie

[WAD] after deep Scenario rebuild all units topped off with fuel?

Post by BrianinMinnie »

I don’t have a snap shot, but I noticed with build Build 936.2, I updated a active scenario with a deep database rebuild and when finished I see that all of my units now had complete fuel loads, has this always been the case with rebuilds? This I think is the first time I’ve noticed it after a database rebuild of a scenario, I’m about 1/3 thru.

Thanks
Eggstor

RE: after deep Scenario rebuild all units topped off with fuel?

Post by Eggstor »

Yes it has with the case of deep rebuilds, just as it says in the dialog box.
Deep rebuild not only refreshes the properties of each platform and of each of its components, but also the platform's component inventory (which weapons, sensors etc. it has). It also completely resets damage status, fuel status etc. Each platform is effectively re-initialized to its pristine "fresh from the DB" state. (emphasis added)
Kitchens Sink

Post by Kitchens Sink »

If you generate a Delta template .ini file using the SBR function and apply the file during the deep rebuild process, you can keep any special loadouts, magazines, and fuel states intact. If you do just a straight deep rebuild, you lose any special settings and everything reverts to default.
BrianinMinnie

Post by BrianinMinnie »

Aahh the dreaded fine print, I'm pretty sure I've only deep built at the beginning of the Scenerio so I didnt see the effects til now, Thank you both.

Return to “Tech Support”