Question on mods

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

baloo7777

Question on mods

Post by baloo7777 »

Hey! Just bought and played the first tutorial scenario. Cut my teeth on SL in the late '70s (but stopped playing after getting married and kids). Started computer wargaming here at Matrix late (2004).
My question on mods: Can the Mods (for ASL counters and Maps etc.) be downloaded and used or not used at the whim of the player? Or do I need to add them to the game and they come up as the only counters/maps that can be used.
I realize I will need to make a backup copy of the game first. Are players having several copies of TotH on their computer, one for each type of mod? I also apologize if this subject has been well covered. There is a lot of content to read on this forum already? Also, will there be an online system to play a live opponent?

Edit: Man, I almost forgot...Thank you for this great great game!!! [8D]
JRR
barkhorn45

RE: Question on mods

Post by barkhorn45 »

baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

Thanks barkhorn! I am going to set this up next weekend!
JRR
ArmyEsq

Post by ArmyEsq »

Is it my imagination or did the game generate a leader during a morale check? Please tell me the game does this (like heat of battle in ASL)!
ArmyEsq

Post by ArmyEsq »

PS: I was playing a scenario when this happened.
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Some HOB features are in there.

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”