Help me pick a Mod/ Japanese Opp

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Zeta16

Help me pick a Mod/ Japanese Opp

Post by Zeta16 »

Ok, I have a computer that does not have the game on it. Help me pick one of the mods like BTS or another like that to play. I will need step by step instructions to install the mod as I can never seem to get them to work. This will be the only AE game on that computer.
I am looking for someone who can do at least several turns a day, I know many can not commit to this, but I think you get in a good flow doing several turns day after day. I am open to any house rules.
"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan
Yaab

RE: Help me pick a Mod/ Japanese Opp

Post by Yaab »

Do you mean you have no WITP:AE installed on the computer? Any mod needs an installed copy of WITP:AE in order to work.
Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

ORIGINAL: Yaab

Do you mean you have no WITP:AE installed on the computer? Any mod needs an installed copy of WITP:AE in order to work.

I have the game on one laptop but I am going to get out my disk and install it on my other one. A clean install updated to the new patch and then put any mod that someone wants to play.
"Ours was the first revolution in the history of mankind that truly reversed the course of government, and with three little words: 'We the people.' 'We the people' tell the government what to do, it doesn't tell us." -Ronald Reagan
Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

I know there are JFB's that want to play a mod like BTS, I can take the punishment.
btd64

Post by btd64 »

It's a shame you want a JFB. I see you are in Columbus. I'm about 5 miles SE of Columbus. Just outside the 270 beltway. PM me....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

Things slowing down in AE world. I just need a JF to play me in a mod that gives them an advantage. I have a Japanese stock PBEM going and an Allied BTS game going at the moment. Would really like another BTS or RA game of that type.
Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

No one wants to play Japan in BTS or RA? Or is my goal of 3 to 5 turns a day a deal breaker?
John 3rd

Post by John 3rd »

Hope you find an opponent Sir. Don't forget Michael and I put together a Between the Storms: Lite Scenario. No Yamato-Class but a more 'practical' Japanese set of BBs.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.

Reluctant Admiral Mod:
https://sites.google.com/site/reluctantadmiral/

Zeta16

Post by Zeta16 »

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Hope you find an opponent Sir. Don't forget Michael and I put together a Between the Storms: Lite Scenario. No Yamato-Class but a more 'practical' Japanese set of BBs.

I would give it a try, just want to give the Japanese player some help.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”