Would it be possible to...

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

Kumppi

Would it be possible to...

Post by Kumppi »

Assign a key to show and hide the smoke? Also it would be great to have the ability to show and hide the units. This would make it easier to inspect the map.

And while I'm at it. Great game.
gwgardner

RE: Would it be possible to...

Post by gwgardner »

You can toggle smoke on and off with the in-game options menu 'screen drawing options.'

If there's a terrain only view also, my mind is drawing a blank. I'm sure someone will know.

ericbabe

RE: Would it be possible to...

Post by ericbabe »

I'll see if we can assign keys to some of these things. That would be a nice UI feature.

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”