Failure to launch after 1.07 update

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

MC202Folgore

Failure to launch after 1.07 update

Post by MC202Folgore »

I haven't played CMANO in a while. I've never had problems before, but today I manually downloaded and installed the v1.07 update. Now when I try to launch from the autorun.exe screen I get this error:

Failed to load Lua! Error: Unable to load DLL 'lua52': The specified module could not be found.

I've checked: lua52.dll (file version 5.2.3.0, date created 6/30/2014, date mod 11/13/2013) is right there.

When I try to launch using Command.exe I get "Command has stopped working" and these problem details.

That's way beyond me... help!

Attachments
CMANOerror.jpg
CMANOerror.jpg (75.1 KiB) Not viewed yet
"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'" -J.F. Kennedy
thewood1

RE: Failure to launch after 1.07 update

Post by thewood1 »

If you search lua52, think the solution is halfway down the thread listed.

tm.asp?m=3762756&mpage=1&key=lua52&#3763072
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

btw, looks like you didn't install the C++ 2012 that should have happened on running the update.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
MC202Folgore

Post by MC202Folgore »

Thank you! [&o]

I went back and re-installed the v1.07 update, being sure to install C++ 2012, too. That seems to have done the trick!
"I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'" -J.F. Kennedy

Return to “Tech Support”