1 visitor per ruin?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

MikeSF

1 visitor per ruin?

Post by MikeSF »

Visited the ruins that is normally the "Way of Darkness" government type, Temple of Eternal Darkness or something like that, and this time it wasn't there and I did notice a race with that government type. Wondering if there's only one shot at getting these specialty government types, i.e. do I need to try and find Way of the Ancients pronto? I mean I figured ruins, it'd be on some stone you read, and anyone who comes across it can possible go that government.
Nanaki

RE: 1 visitor per ruin?

Post by Nanaki »

It can only be read once. It could be said that they blow up the stone afterwards to ensure that nobody else can read it.
I ate the batter of the bulge at Hans' Haus of Luftwaffles
Mansen

RE: 1 visitor per ruin?

Post by Mansen »

Pirates can't access these ruins either - so you only have to worry about other empires.
Currently Working On:
X-Universe Conversion (Hiatus)

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”