Build 481 is available!

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Dimitris

Build 481 is available!

Post by Dimitris »

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vp ... sp=sharing

This update can be applied to any existing Command installation. Simply unzip the contents to the Command installation folder, answering "yes" to any overwrite prompts.

Fixed:
-------
- 0004834: Disabling "investigate outside patrol area" should clear auto-engagements outside area (for assigned units)
- [FIXED B481] Question...clouds and GBU-16 Paveway II
- [FIXED B481] 6 hrs to prepare an Harrier???
- [FIXED B481] BUG - JDAM W/ BLU-109 still not penetrating
- [FIXED B481] [442] - Possible AGM 78 related bug. CTD fault following missile strike

* Numerous tweaks to reduce the appearance of "Unable to create Direct3D device" errors on startup (working on a permanent solution for this).

* Tweaked the non-bingo RTB behavior for aircraft so that they return to base at full rather than cruise throttle.

* You can now manually mark a contact as friendly ('F') or neutral ('N'). If the contact is subsequently detected with sensors capable of establishing its true side and/or posture, the manually-set posture is discarded.

* Improved weather effects modelling: cloud cover now significantly disrupts EO/IR/laser sensors, depending on cloud thickness (difficult but doable in light/medium clouds, but good luck dropping LGBs from med/high altitude in typical CentFront weather).

* Significant tweaks to "air boss" AI:

a) When an aircraft is about to occupy a transit facility (e.g. elevator on ship) in order to get to the runway and take off, a check is first made if another aircraft is in the post-touchdown sequence. If that's the case, and if only one transit facility is available, the outgoing aircraft is held to wait so that the incoming one uses the transit facility to clear the runway.
(This was added to rectify the problem of "the air boss is sending back to the hangar one or two aircraft from an entire outgoing group [in order to make the transit facility available to the ones that just landed] and therefore breaks group cohesion". So now an outgoing group may take longer to get out, but it get out whole.)

b) Likewise, the air boss sends back aircraft to hangars more selectively (much more rarely).
lowchi

RE: Build 481 is available!

Post by lowchi »

a new build over the holidays?! you guys are workaholics! [:D]
downloading now!

Big THX!
MaB1708

Post by MaB1708 »

^^^
+1!

Thank you for the update.
MR_BURNS2

Post by MR_BURNS2 »

Excellent! [&o]
Windows 7 64; Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz; 6144MB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970;

mrfeizhu

Post by mrfeizhu »

Our new years gift
Old man sort of living in China for the last 18 years
Maromak

Post by Maromak »

Thanks guys.
Certa Cito
kaburke61

Post by kaburke61 »

ORIGINAL: Sunburn

* You can now manually mark a contact as friendly ('F') or neutral ('N'). If the contact is subsequently detected with sensors capable of establishing its true side and/or posture, the manually-set posture is discarded.

Thank you so much for this one! Playing a scenario like Advanced ASW Exercise just got a ton easier (with the myriad biologics).

I have been playing computer games since my TRS-80 model 1, and I can tell you without equivocation, that your support of the product is some of the best I've seen!

Thanks again.

KevinB
Bazza042

Post by Bazza042 »

[/quote]
You can now manually mark a contact as friendly ('F') or neutral ('N'). If the contact is subsequently detected with sensors capable of establishing its true side and/or posture, the manually-set posture is discarded.

How do you mark the contact?
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

You press F or N respectively.
Galahad78

Post by Galahad78 »

Wow, very nice job guys!!

Understand that you can manually cycle a contact from Neutral to Friendly and after to Hostile (or whatever combination)? Or if you mark a contact as Neutral, it stays Neutral unless positively identified as Hostile?

Or perhaps I should shut up and install the update and try it myself [:D][:D][:D]
renders

Post by renders »

this is really smooth guys... good job... even if some minor problems with startup happened on my system
Bazza042

Post by Bazza042 »

Sunburn,

Thank you.
Rodwen67

Post by Rodwen67 »

Wonderful job, guys !!!
tombo

Post by tombo »

THANKs too!

i purchased at 1.02 release as a Christmas gift to me...very happy. I'am original Harpoon player, but been away for long time. Things have changed for the best.

Wife not happy...too much playing. Sign of good game.
JRyan

Post by JRyan »

Thanks for the update..
But By Grace Go I.......
George Patton

Post by George Patton »

Great! Thanks

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”