Seeking Opponent database

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Pax25

Seeking Opponent database

Post by Pax25 »

When I log into the NetPlay server I get the following error message: "unable to access seeking opponent database." Anyone else getting this? It appears I can explore the rest of the server with no problems.
paulderynck

RE: Seeking Opponent database

Post by paulderynck »

Many have reported this and it usually turns out to be either you have not got a username/password yet or you previously were on the server for a different game and are trying to use a new username/password instead of what you used before. If you go into your World in Flames folder and look at the file NetPlayReg.txt with notepad or any text editor, you may spot the problem.
Paul
Pax25

Post by Pax25 »

I wish it were that simple. However, I received this error message the first time I logged on, right after I selected a username/password. Now when I log on it doesn't even ask me for a username/password. I've never changed or used a different username/password.
Pax25

Post by Pax25 »

Are there certain ports I need to open on my router to make this work like with other games?
Pax25

Post by Pax25 »

Solved my problem. Just had to get an account on the Slitherine page and register the game over there too.

Return to “Tech Support”