Please tell me someone has plans to add....

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

towerbooks3192

Please tell me someone has plans to add....

Post by towerbooks3192 »

Treasure Planet!... the loot of a thousand worlds that all the pirate empires are fighting for and pirate ship graphics that looks like age of exploration pirate ships like in treasure planet?
et ignobiles oblivio
joeyeti

RE: Please tell me someone has plans to add....

Post by joeyeti »

Nice idea, but I guess too marginal to get officially implemented (and at least for the foreseeable future, as not that many things are moddable).
Joe
towerbooks3192

Post by towerbooks3192 »

I just bought the DVD to watch treasure planet again after the age of shadows release. I want a sort of one reason why all pirate empires should fight and strive to defeat eachother and when there is a pirate then there should be a great treasure that everyone is looking for and waiting to be found. And then the twist, the treasure would revive a race like the shakturi that has tons of powers or even powerful or would release a plague of silvermist that would decimate everything in the galaxy.

But..... I think a treasure being fought over by all the pirates would suffice
et ignobiles oblivio
Sirian

Post by Sirian »

But there already is a treasure hunt plus treasure in the game. The ROtS storyline has a treasure hunt that culminates in a technology and history chache base where you find lots of goodies plus the Way of the Ancients government.
Mansen

Post by Mansen »

ORIGINAL: Sirian

But there already is a treasure hunt plus treasure in the game. The ROtS storyline has a treasure hunt that culminates in a technology and history chache base where you find lots of goodies plus the Way of the Ancients government.

Pirate Empires can't explore though. :)
Currently Working On:
X-Universe Conversion (Hiatus)

Return to “Design and Modding”