Ships Upgrades

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

MarcA

Ships Upgrades

Post by MarcA »

Hi all

possibly silly question. Is there any way to tell which ships it is possible to upgrade now? You can show ships due an upgrade, but this will also show ships which upgrade in the future. Is there any way just to show ships which can be upgraded at the present time?
goodboyladdie

RE: Ships Upgrades

Post by goodboyladdie »

The button used to do it that way, but it changed a couple of patches back. Download Tracker. It is absolutely fantastic for keeping track of updates as well as everything else. It makes everything so accessible.

Art by the amazing Dixie
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: mantill

Hi all

possibly silly question. Is there any way to tell which ships it is possible to upgrade now? You can show ships due an upgrade, but this will also show ships which upgrade in the future. Is there any way just to show ships which can be upgraded at the present time?

Yes, on the ship upgrade window top left there are two filters. One for allowed/not allowed upgrade and the other that takes you through, all/overdue/this month/next month/+2 months/>2 months.

goodboyladdie

Post by goodboyladdie »

ORIGINAL: Chris H

Hi all

Yes, on the ship upgrade window top left there are two filters. One for allowed/not allowed upgrade and the other that takes you through, all/overdue/this month/next month/+2 months/>2 months.

Sweet. I must stop hurrying turns and actually look...[:D]

Art by the amazing Dixie
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

But DO try traacker, it really is good for such things.
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

Hi all

Not a silly question, I was wondering about that myself. I've downloaded Tracker but can't use it on my current PBEM. Does it also make it easy to find out what ships are available that are convertible to a specific ship type?

Also, does anyone know if any Allied ships can be converted to AGCs?

MarcA

Post by MarcA »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

ORIGINAL: Chris H

Hi all

Sweet. I must stop hurrying turns and actually look...[:D]

Thanks for that. I had completely missed those filters.
jmalter

Post by jmalter »

I've never seen an AGC conversion, AFAIK they're only available on the Reinforcement track.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

But DO try traacker, it really is good for such things.

Too true, tried playing without it for a few turns a while back and soon thought 'how do I know' that very quickly.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”