Your opinion ?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Josh

RE: Your opinion ?

Post by Josh »

FitE may be a monster scenario, any AAR from it is absolutely a thrill to read. I think there's still one going on over at Strategycon (german forum). There's another TOAW monster scenario called "Drang nach Osten". They are way *way* too big for me. My brain explodes just looking at it. However the smaller TOAW scenarios are still a joy to play, I mean a few dozen or so counters, maybe 1-2 hundred max.
IvanGrozni

Post by IvanGrozni »

I think that a good TOAW scenario is not small and short, but neither is it too big or 'clumsy' and slow to play.

It is like with women (and men)- it is not good if they are too slim or too fat.

Aurea mediocrita the romans would say.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: parusski

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Yes, we keep hearing about this "Great" Steiner, but we've only met you. When do we get to meet the truly Great one?

Ha ha. Being around here for nearly 13 years is not long enough??

Oh. You meant the 'old and decrepit' Steiner? Yes, we know him well. That's you, idnit? I'm still waiting for the Great Steiner though.
planner 3

Post by planner 3 »

Parusski, ".......around here for 13 years......", don't your family miss you ? Question number 2 will you get retirement pay ? no. 3 how duz u get you food ?[&:] 
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: planner 3

Parusski, ".......around here for 13 years......", don't your family miss you ? Question number 2 will you get retirement pay ? no. 3 how duz u get you food ?[&:] 

1. My family PREFERS leaving me here.
2. Yes, retirement at 100% current pay.(DO NOT TELL ANYONE)
3. Matrix staff brings food anytime I ring their bell.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

...and I chip in with breakfast every now and then.
As a wise man once asked:

War - What is it good for?
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

...and I chip in with breakfast every now and then.

As long as it is not kidney pie.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

Yes, we keep hearing about this "Great" Steiner, but we've only met you. When do we get to meet the truly Great one?

James Coburn was as authentic as a German Landser as Hardy Krüger had been by playing Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind.

I though enjoyed the Steiner movies when I was a kid, in particular the first one.
ilovestrategy

Post by ilovestrategy »

Ha ha. Being around here for nearly 13 years is not long enough??

Dang, I'm a newbie compared to you! I guess I'll have to put my hash marks away.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

Return to “General Discussion”