Matrix Sale

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

pws1225

RE: Matrix Sale

Post by pws1225 »

+1 to what the Moose said. I bought AE when it first came out and haven't touched another game since. Not even tempted. AE is simply the best value out there.
chuckj118

Post by chuckj118 »

The others here are correct...WItP AE is very economical when you consider the amount of game play you get. I have put at least 2,000 hours into my current PBEM game much less the previous 3 or 4 games that I played earlier. Just make sure that your the type of person who will like this game...it is massively detailed.

If you are not a logical thinker and are not detail oriented go play and FPS or something.
jack54

Post by jack54 »

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

What you say was proposed in the WITP forums by Matrix management and was thunderously shouted down by the faithful. Matrix had the code re-worked pre-launch. AE has never required WITP in order to install and play.

As for the sale if you're interested I'd go for it. Matrix does not deep discount. And once you have it you can get into it as quickly or slowly as you want. It's not going anywhere and this forum will still be here in ten years.

Thanks... on my Christmas list... I know it's worth it.[:)] (wow!!! All these years I was thinking it was not a stand alone program [:(] )
plus there are some smaller scenarios like Quadalcanal if the BIG BOARD seems too much!
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
Bullwinkle58

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: jack54

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

What you say was proposed in the WITP forums by Matrix management and was thunderously shouted down by the faithful. Matrix had the code re-worked pre-launch. AE has never required WITP in order to install and play.

As for the sale if you're interested I'd go for it. Matrix does not deep discount. And once you have it you can get into it as quickly or slowly as you want. It's not going anywhere and this forum will still be here in ten years.

Thanks... on my Christmas list... I know it's worth it.[:)] (wow!!! All these years I was thinking it was not a stand alone program [:(] )

Ya shoulda asked!!! [:)]

plus there are some smaller scenarios like Quadalcanal if the BIG BOARD seems too much!

(Near Gilligan's Island.)
The Moose
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Empire101
WARNING: This game is highly detrimental to your sanity, health, any serious relationships and your dog. Be Warned.[:D]

Agreed. Run, don't walk-RUN away from here. You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth! [all due apologies to J. Nicholson]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”