Manual

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

Hartford688

Manual

Post by Hartford688 »

Just looking for a tiny bit of advice:

How is the manual? Is is a mighty tome that needs heavy reading, so worth the €11+ cost? Otherwise I am fully reconciled to the download approach for the game itself.

But for some games there is such a manual that reading it all on desktop is a pain.

Thanks!
amatteucci

RE: Manual

Post by amatteucci »

It has 104 pages. No heavy reading. I keep it on my phone as a handy reference.
Hartford688

Post by Hartford688 »

Thank you!
sol_invictus

Post by sol_invictus »

I'll second that. I usually prefer a paper manual but I don't feel it is necessary for this game; especially if you have played the previous game in the series.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
Hartford688

Post by Hartford688 »

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.
tgb

Post by tgb »

You don't even need to move it to a phone, since the game plays in widowed mode. I always have the manual in the background just in case.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”