New Public Beta 1.05.53 of WitE now Available!

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

bevans

RE: New Public Beta 1.05.53 of WitE now Available!

Post by bevans »

Wonder if Big Anorak and FlaviusX have any political ambitions: they both have the ability to make important sounding pronouncements that actually contain zero information. That said, I hope they are correct.

Any idea of when the mooted 1.06 will be out and what it might contain?

While the on-going support is impressive, the on-going need for said support to fix still important failings this long after the launch is less impressive. Which sounds possibly more negative than warranted; afterall there is a very powerful if not completely intuitive editor so that personal work arounds are a viable alternative.
karonagames

Post by karonagames »

Any idea of when the mooted 1.06 will be out and what it might contain?

tm.asp?m=3034931
It's only a Game

Flaviusx

Post by Flaviusx »

Bevans, if nominated, I will not run, and if elected I will not serve, nor do I wish your vote nor does it seem that you would give it to me.

Yours in mutual snarkiness, etc.

WitE Alpha Tester

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”