Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
Gunhawk

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011

Post by Gunhawk »

My my my...how the years fly by. (-: I hope this year was a good one for you all.

Gunhawk
undercovergeek

RE: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2011

Post by undercovergeek »

not until Q1 2012 when CoH comes out and i can rid my subconcious of this thread
Gunhawk

Post by Gunhawk »

ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

not until Q1 2012 when CoH comes out and i can rid my subconcious of this thread

You have news about CoH??? Well c'mon and share with us brother!
undercovergeek

Post by undercovergeek »

general discussion thread - wont make it before christmas but here q1
Gunhawk

Post by Gunhawk »

general discussion thread - wont make it before christmas but here q1

Thanks Geekster. I read the thread and you're better at pumping info than i am. :-)

Anyway, that's very exciting news. If it's playable via the net I know that Mike7 will be all over this one as well. We're both Majors in Memoir '44. The only way you can gain rank in that game is by defeating live opponents via the net.
noname

Post by noname »

If COH is going to be released by Matrix why isn't it listed under coming titles or someplace on this site? The only time I ever hear about it is through you guys. If it is in Beta I would think it would be listed here somewhere.
undercovergeek

Post by undercovergeek »

ORIGINAL: noname

If COH is going to be released by Matrix why isn't it listed under coming titles or someplace on this site? The only time I ever hear about it is through you guys. If it is in Beta I would think it would be listed here somewhere.

so me and gunhawk cant go on there and say 'whens it coming out, whens it coming out, whens it coming out?'

i would imagine its a developer decision
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Merry Christmas!
wodin

Post by wodin »

ORIGINAL: noname

so me and gunhawk cant go on there and say 'whens it coming out, whens it coming out, whens it coming out?'

i would imagine its a developer decision

I agree it's a shame there is no forum. maybe it's because it plays differently than the boardgame and they don't want loads of people moaning about it.
k9mike

Post by k9mike »

Happy Holiday's Guy's ...Hey Ed....I seen this over on boardgame geeks an not sure if you or the guys have heard about it yet. This guy has come out with an outstanding program for the ipad that he can put the boardgames on an ipad! He has a test one for CoH...but can not market that, but he is working with some manufacturers on some popular ones...I will let ya'll read the post....pretty cool....ASL??

http://boardgamegeek.com/video/9039/con ... es-on-ipad

Mike
Skanvak

Post by Skanvak »

Happy new years.

If a CoH make it to android tablet or PC I will bought it, but I will never ever buy an iPad for anything.

Anyway I wonder if we will have an answer as to why this forum is still up this year.

Best regards

Skanvak

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”