Tutorial

Humanity has already fought its war against the machines -- and lost. AI death squads stand watch over every planet and every wormhole, the few remaining human settlements are held captive in orbiting bubbles, and the AIs have turned their attention outward, away from the galaxy, to alien threats or opportunities unknown. This inattention is our only hope: a small resistance, too insignificant even to be noticed by the AI central command, has survived. These are the forces you will command!
AstroBlues

Tutorial

Post by AstroBlues »

When I get to the priority part of the tutorial, I cannot get anyfarther. The instructions say to click on the priority 9 button, then right click out of the mode. When I right click, nothing happens and I cannot advance the turorial. How do I get out of this step?
Terl

RE: Tutorial

Post by Terl »

All I did was click the P9 button, left click the enemy planed. The tutorial lets you advance at that point. The right click does do nothing, it seems after you assign the priority it is ready to go. I noticed if you have a priority selected (you clicked the P9, lets say) and you right click the P9 does drop off the cursor. To advance the tutorial though, just assign the priority and you should get the green text that says to move to the next message.
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

Thank you, left clicking worked. Now on to Tutorial number 2.
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

I am on the second tutorial and am stuck again. The insructions say to creat two new science labs while left clicking near the existing one. When I left click, nothing happens. How do I get to the next step?
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Right click? (guess - can't remember)
Alba gu' brath
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

I've just went through this tutorial and it is left click to place a lab. You can also place multiple labs by SHIFT-Left Clicking - so if you just left click, a lab will be placed. You would have to select Science Lab again and left click to place another. If you select Science Lab and hold SHIFT whilst left clicking in space, you can place one, then another (and another and another if need be)
Alba gu' brath
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

I got past building the science labs because I was not pressing the science lab button. No I am farther along in the tutorial and when it comes to placing the(it is some kind of shield), on a harvest meatal or crystal ship, nothing happens. How to you build the echo shield(I thinkthat is it) on one of the harvest ships?
JudgeDredd

Post by JudgeDredd »

Just
1. Select your Orbital Command Station
2. Click the SUP tab
3. Click the Harvester Exo Shield
4. Click (drop the Harvester Exo Shield) on one of your Metal or Crystal Harvesters

You may want to zoom in when placing it - as you have to p-lace it pretty close to the harvester or the icon will stay red (suggesting you cannot place it)
Alba gu' brath
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

Thank you for the answer. I made some more progress in the tutorial and got to the militairy operations. I am stuck at the part where in the tutorial it says to build 20 auto cannon and I did , but nothing happens.
AstroBlues

Post by AstroBlues »

I found out what I was doing wrong, I was building the wrong auto cannon. Now I am on the intermediate tutorial.
him069

Post by him069 »

The big factor on the charms of authentic nfl jerseys Pandora is that it could be ready to provide a large number of different and unique bracelets at any given time. You can customize to meet or remember the special moment in your custom nfl jerseys life. About the other hand, you can have a discount nfl jerseys bracelet that matches one or more of their respective teams, or perhaps become a new mom famous.

Return to “AI War Alien Bundle”