Can this game run under 1024*600 resolution?

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

ruixilyy

Can this game run under 1024*600 resolution?

Post by ruixilyy »

Hi, just want to know whether his game can be run under 1024*600 resolution, the usual screen resolution of a netbook?
You should fire when ready!
junk2drive

RE: Can this game run under 1024*600 resolution?

Post by junk2drive »

No

Plus the low power would be a problem.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
ruixilyy

Post by ruixilyy »

Thank you for your answer. You know, actually i saw the system requirment says the video card is 64MB+, and the RAM is 512MB+. My netbook has 128 MB Video card and 1G RAM, so the only problem is the screen resolution. What a pity I cannot play this game until i buy a new large screen PC in the future!
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

You could try the demo and see what happens.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi ruixilly,

By default, we support 1024x768 and most netbooks allow a virtual screen that large, so it would probably work. I have to check and see if we can add 1024x600 support without a problem. I think it might work.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
ruixilyy

Post by ruixilyy »

Thank you Erik. I did use virtual screen once when i played Commander: Europe at War. The experience is really awkard you know, you have to drag the screen frequently...Maybe i shall finish my campaigns of Battlefield Academy first...
NefariousKoel

Post by NefariousKoel »

I'd think that the biggest problem with running this game on a netbook is that it's 3D.

The onboard video for netbooks is going to be the limiting factor, while games like his CEAW (which is 2D) isn't as big a problem in this sense.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: ruixilyy

Thank you Erik. I did use virtual screen once when i played Commander: Europe at War. The experience is really awkard you know, you have to drag the screen frequently...Maybe i shall finish my campaigns of Battlefield Academy first...

The map maker tool also has a 1024 x 768 minimum as well I think.

Thanks
rick

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”