the big skedaddle

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Belphegor

the big skedaddle

Post by Belphegor »

I can't find the post where someone was commenting on a large (seemingly impossible) soviet AI move to the rear. Having just experienced that I'd like to find what was said about it. Anyone know where it is?

From being in contact all along the front, I now have easily 150miles of front between me and any coherent soviet defence.

edited: got rid of the canvas in the pic, sorry about that

Attachments
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled1.jpg (332.54 KiB) Viewed 3 times
Belphegor

RE: the big skedaddle

Post by Belphegor »

and this...

this is against the AI started in .24

Attachments
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (265.45 KiB) Viewed 3 times
Belphegor

Post by Belphegor »

found it!

tm.asp?m=2768211

Am I seeing the same thing/process?
JAMiAM

Post by JAMiAM »

Nothing impossible here. You didn't have anything pocketed, and the rail lines are still open.
Belphegor

Post by Belphegor »

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

Nothing impossible here. You didn't have anything pocketed, and the rail lines are still open.

I wasn't suggesting there was. Sorry if it came across that way. I was asking if anyone remembered the poster who commented about a 'seemingly impossible' move by the soviet AI. I couldn't find it. But since have.
That's why too I didn't post it in the tech support area.

Any pocketed troops I had remained exactly where they were.

I'll admit I was surprised, but that's it. [:)]

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”