PCK mods in PCO?

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Richie61

PCK mods in PCO?

Post by Richie61 »

Will any of the Panzer Command Kharkov mods work in PCO?

MR_TracerPack_v1.0

Gun Packs

Swastika flag
To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Sun Tzu

Mobius

RE: PCK mods in PCO?

Post by Mobius »

Units that have guns have to have ammo loads added to the xml. Graphical mods like flags probably would work the same.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
JMass

Post by JMass »

ORIGINAL: Richie61
Swastika flag

I upload a new mod with the swastika flag for Germans and the Red Army flag or Soviet Union flag for Russians.
"Klotzen, nicht Kleckern!"Generaloberst Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

My boardgames collection: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection ... dgame&ff=1
Richie61

Post by Richie61 »

That would be awesome!
To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Sun Tzu

junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Bil H NATO icons will not work as we added to the icons. Someone could probably redo them.

I made an ugly but highly visible set. I left the armour icon a tank but the others are NATO style.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”