Editor question.

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Buck Beach

Editor question.

Post by Buck Beach »

When I make a change to a Class of ships with the Editor, is there any way that I can get it to apply to all ships of that class without updating each ship individually? What I have been doing is restating each ship in the class one by one. Example existing class is say 2406 and I change a device I then I have been rewriting the class as 2406 in the Ship section for each ship.

Sounds like I have missed something as to how to do a refresh update??[&:]
topeverest

RE: Editor question.

Post by topeverest »

I never figured that out. I couldnt get the editor ship to prefill after I built or modified a ship class. I built the class, and then a single ship. I then applied it...and made changes necessary across ships in a class. I'd like to know more about this too if the editor does this
Andy M
Herrbear

Post by Herrbear »

ORIGINAL: Buck Beach

When I make a change to a Class of ships with the Editor, is there any way that I can get it to apply to all ships of that class without updating each ship individually? What I have been doing is restating each ship in the class one by one. Example existing class is say 2406 and I change a device I then I have been rewriting the class as 2406 in the Ship section for each ship.

Yes you can. After you change the class, go to the Ships tab and click on Tools/Set Ships and use the screen. If you have questions, give me a call.

PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

ORIGINAL: Herrbear

Yes you can. After you change the class, go to the Ships tab and click on Tools/Set Ships and use the screen. If you have questions, give me a call.

Oh, I REALLY wish I had known this a month or so ago.

great tip. Thanks!
Pax
Buck Beach

Post by Buck Beach »

ORIGINAL: Herrbear

Cool Brum thanks a bunch. I'll give you a call later this week and come over if you have time.

Buck

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”