Physical Orders on Back-Order (temporarily)

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Erik Rutins

Physical Orders on Back-Order (temporarily)

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi everyone,

We've sold out the first shipment of printed manuals we sent to our warehouses by air. The sea shipment with the rest is due to arrive on December 17th. In the interim, we are taking physical orders but they will not ship out until the second shipment of manuals arrives on the 17th. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
PyleDriver

RE: Physical Orders on Back-Order (temporarily)

Post by PyleDriver »

Did we get T-shirts, got to have a T-shirt...Oh and the beer mug...Hell, send me anything you got...lol...Then I can say to Sandra, see baby, I did earn something for the over two years I spent testing this...Women are funny, they just don't get men's dreams. I dreamed of being a tester for Gary and Joel for 20 years. Now I am, 6 months on AWD, 17 months on WBTS and 28 months on WitE...Whats weird is Sandra hasn't giving me the boot, shes a keeper...
Jon Pyle
AWD Beta tester
WBTS Alpha tester
WitE Alpha tester
WitW Alpha tester
WitE2 Alpha tester
kirkgregerson

Post by kirkgregerson »

Sold out is great for WitE.  Great game! Looking for more games like WitE in the future... WitW  [X(]

So does that me the 1st run of 5,000 printed manuals was gone in 1 week?  Wow
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Seems like a good problem to have...
kirkgregerson

Post by kirkgregerson »

or maybe it was 2,000? [:'(]
Manstein63

Post by Manstein63 »

I recieved my hard copy today thanks very much, getting the wife to wrap it up for me so I will have something nice to open at Christmas (she doesn't know that its already installed on my PC along with beta 3) I might tell her in a couple of days though.
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
gravyhair

Post by gravyhair »

ORIGINAL: Manstein63

I recieved my hard copy today thanks very much, getting the wife to wrap it up for me so I will have something nice to open at Christmas (she doesn't know that its already installed on my PC along with beta 3) I might tell her in a couple of days though. Manstein63

Well played, sir! I salute you![&o]
Wise Men Still Seek Him
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

I recieved my hard copy today thanks very much, getting the wife to wrap it up for me so I will have something nice to open at Christmas (she doesn't know that its already installed on my PC along with beta 3) I might tell her in a couple of days though.
Manstein63

[:D] You made my day. Have to tell my wife about this one.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
PyleDriver

Post by PyleDriver »

Don't tell her, it gives you a chance to hide in your room for a day or more. Just say baby it was so nice of you to get me this, or is it allow me to get this. If you tell her she'll be pissed...Then what? We'll have to call 911 for you...
Jon Pyle
AWD Beta tester
WBTS Alpha tester
WitE Alpha tester
WitW Alpha tester
WitE2 Alpha tester
randallw

Post by randallw »

Days ago it was mentioned that about 1900 units of Bomb Alley were sold; I guess this will do a bit better than that. [:)]
Manstein63

Post by Manstein63 »

It also helps that the game is set in its own window. when she comes in to the study I can minimize the screen & pull up something else it won't last though but I do have contigencies in place, body armour & secure locks as well as the ability to run very very fast.
Manstein63 [:D]
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
Vasquez

Post by Vasquez »

Jesus, I hope my Box was shipped in time (not arrived yet). I refuse to take a bath without the WiTE manual [:o]

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi everyone,

We've sold out the first shipment of printed manuals we sent to our warehouses by air. The sea shipment with the rest is due to arrive on December 17th. In the interim, we are taking physical orders but they will not ship out until the second shipment of manuals arrives on the 17th. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

- Erik
hgilmer3

Post by hgilmer3 »

Manstein63

You are a credit, sir!

I received my hard copy today and I like the production value. Looks solid.
KurtC in the WITE PBEM module.
hgilmer3

Post by hgilmer3 »

Do what I did as a kid.  My mom told me they told me to express gratitude for every gift at Christmas so after opening each gift I would exclaim (on my own initiative), "OH JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!!" 

She told me after about the 5th time I exclaimed the exact same thing, no one was happy with me.  So, you can open your WITE and say that... then duck.
KurtC in the WITE PBEM module.
randallw

Post by randallw »

Initiate rating 9 for you.
Sheytan

Post by Sheytan »

Actually the T Shirt comment is a good idea. Why dosnt Matrix offer theme T Shirts that are related to some of these games? Id buy some.
PyleDriver

Post by PyleDriver »

They do, go to their store. They have alot of stuff related to games they have...
Jon Pyle
AWD Beta tester
WBTS Alpha tester
WitE Alpha tester
WitW Alpha tester
WitE2 Alpha tester
bilbow

Post by bilbow »

Manstein63

Exactly the same for me, although no need to tell her. She never looks close enough to tell the difference between the AE map and this one, but I will wrap it for myself under the tree.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile- hoping it will eat him last
- Winston Churchill

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”