Thanksgiving!

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Marshall Ellis

Thanksgiving!

Post by Marshall Ellis »

Hey guys:

I will be out until December 2nd for a Thanksgiving vacation! I will be on the web a few times but the Internet hasn't hit some of the areas where I will be LOL! That being said, I am looking to create a hot fix to address some issues but I have no ETA since I have yet to identify the root cuase of some of these issues yet BUT it does appear that many are due to fresh reinstalls and skipping 1.07.02.

I would say for now to please (When reinstalling) to use the following procedure:

Install 1.00
Install 1.06.03 patch
Install 1.07.02 patch
Install 1.08.04 patch

Yes I know this is crazy and I'm not sure what about this process above helps BUT it does help specifically when PBEM games are upgraded while they are in progress.

Thanks guys and Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

anarchyintheuk

RE: Thanksgiving!

Post by anarchyintheuk »

Enjoy the vacation.
bresh

Post by bresh »

Marshall E, enjoy your vacatation.

However, i dont wisdom in that you tell us to install a certain way. eg, 1.06-07-08.
When Matrix only has posted 1.06 and 1.08 as official updates, so no 1.07, to download for new players, or those who need to reinstall.

Regards
Bresh
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

Bresh:

I will check on this...
Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”