Netbooks?

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Gerry4321

Netbooks?

Post by Gerry4321 »

Hello All:

Would this game play on a Netbook?

I assume an iPad is not able to do anything like this.

Thanks,

Gerry
diablo1

RE: Netbooks?

Post by diablo1 »

Well I know PC:Kharkov plays on a Netbook but if I recall I don't think the resolution goes to 1024x600 like a Netbook is setup therefore you have to scroll up and down a lot to see the map and then the UI features at the bottom. It does run though and with lots of units on the map as well.
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Thanks. I need a lighter box for traveling but that small screen and resolution issue would be too hard to deal with.
Gerry
diablo1

Post by diablo1 »

Well I don't have an issue with the small screen as it's perfect for hiding under a newspaper if someone should come in while I'm playing. (some employers frown on you playing games at work). I just wish they would fix the resolution of it to work on Netbooks with 1024x600 resolution. Slitherine did it with Field of Glory and Conquest and I actually think they are or will try to do it for future games they make. The Netbook is growing in carry around popularity and it's cheap so lots of children can own one. Mainstream and Matrixgames should think about that.
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”