Gamers....Please Help me in Configuring my PC for optimal usage of RAM....Read detials below.?

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
joybender

Gamers....Please Help me in Configuring my PC for optimal usage of RAM....Read detials below.?

Post by joybender »

I Have a P III IBM Laptop with 256 MB DDR RAM. No Graphics Card.
I Wish to know,
1> whats the default Memory allocated to Graphics in Win XP.
2> Is there any way through which i can configure my OS to give optimal performence for Gaming ?

Acai Advanced Cleanse
junk2drive

RE: Gamers....Please Help me in Configuring my PC for optimal usage of RAM....Read detials below.?

Post by junk2drive »

Win XP barely works with 256 ram. You wont be able to play anything recent on it.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Capt. Harlock

RE: Gamers....Please Help me in Configuring my PC for optimal usage of RAM....Read detials below.?

Post by Capt. Harlock »

Your laptop really needs more memory. Since it's old, you may be able to find discontinued memory for low prices on Amazon, eBay, and elsewhere.

In the meantime, a good freeware optimization package is Glary Utilities, available at:
http://www.glaryutilities.com/
Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”