1.04 beta2 Resupply ship and AE weapon problems

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

bloodystump

1.04 beta2 Resupply ship and AE weapon problems

Post by bloodystump »

Resupply ships (human AI designed) are up to their old tricks. I have 5 in my current game and not one has managed to deploy for longer than about 30seconds.

The Devastator Pulse area effect super weapon on capital ships (my own and an ally's) are being used indiscriminately, resulting in a cap ship's own fleet being decimated and ally fleets to fight each other (my current war is losing more ships to this than enemy fire).

Sliverine

RE: 1.04 beta2 Resupply ship and AE weapon problems

Post by Sliverine »

You know i love how devastators cause all that pretty explosions and all...its just quite sad that its prone to friendly fire. Not that im complaining since its after all, a logical thing to do (to prevent AOE from being overpowered) but then again, i wish the AI was smart enough to spread out ships away from AOE weapons when they are being used instead of flocking like sheep and dying in droves.
If my lawn were emo, it would mow itself
bloodystump

RE: 1.04 beta2 Resupply ship and AE weapon problems

Post by bloodystump »

Ah, after i posted i guessed this might have been a design choice rather than a bug. Having said that, it would be nice if it was used more intelligently (only using it when X number of ships are within range for example)

Return to “Tech Support”