Rsvd?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Gargoil

Rsvd?

Post by Gargoil »

In the Colonies screen under Cargo there is the names of the Resource, the Amount stored and a last column labed "Rsvd" - What is that?
Krelos

RE: Rsvd?

Post by Krelos »

ReSerVeD

Its all the materials that are needed to complete that planets current build orders.

I believe.
Gargoil

Post by Gargoil »

ORIGINAL: Krelos

ReSerVeD

Its all the materials that are needed to complete that planets current build orders.

I believe.

I was thinking something like that. Thanks.
Wade1000

Post by Wade1000 »

They should just have it say "Reserved" or a better word and have a cursor over pop up explain it and others.
Wish list:population centers beyond planetary(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture):Ships,Ring Orbitals,Sphere Orbitals,Ringworlds,Sphereworlds;ability to create & destroy planets,population centers,stars;AI competently using all advances & features.
cookie monster

Post by cookie monster »

What a load of shit.

More like reserved for building projects galaxy wide.

Reserved for trading purposes with empire flag colour.
Data

Post by Data »

Many things on which we just speculate are behind this label.
...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....
Gargoil

Post by Gargoil »

ORIGINAL: Gargoil

In the Colonies screen under Cargo there is the names of the Resource, the Amount stored and a last column labed "Rsvd" - What is that?

Ahem, how does this guy have the same forum name as I do?

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”