Queuing up build orders

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Webbco

Queuing up build orders

Post by Webbco »

Has any one else had this issue:

A construction ship is currently building a mining base. Now, if I want it to build a resort base by a black hole, I can right click and order it to do so ('resort base' is at the top of the drop down menu).

However, if I want it to complete it's job building the mining base first and queue up a resort base for it to do next, the resort base isn't even an option! Just other bases e.g. research bases and defense bases.

Weird.

Also, is there an easy way to find out all the resources a construction ship needs to build a certain type of base?
Ranbir

RE: Queuing up build orders

Post by Ranbir »

Ditto.

I can't queue resort bases for my build missions.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: Webbco Also, is there an easy way to find out all the resources a construction ship needs to build a certain type of base?
For any ship or base on its design screen, if you click on the construction summary you'll see a list of all the required resources.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Webbco

Post by Webbco »

Thanks Erik, I forgot about that summary window! Hope we can find an answer to the resort base issue :S
Webbco

Post by Webbco »

Bumping this to see if anyone knows the answer to this question yet (see above)?

Return to “Tech Support”