Minor glitches

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Okim

Minor glitches

Post by Okim »

Hi.

I found two minor bugs that doesn`t impact on overall gameplay, but sometimes are quite annoying.

The first one is happening right after you delcine other race proposal. In my game Zenox constantly offer me coordinates for a secret location that i am already aware of. I refuse their offer and right after that my arrow keys as well as 'space' stops to respond. In addition mouse wheel and right button also 'locks up'.

The other bug is with design screen showing an incorrect values for passenger accomodation. Each time i remove or add enchanced passenger accomodation component it adds its space to the whole space. It even does so when i remove this component.
Okim

RE: Monor glitches

Post by Okim »

Found a typo:   Danthas are elephant-sized animals that live on the vast desert plains of Desert worlds. Theylive in herds ranging in size from 30 to 200. Danthas migrate across the desert in search of food.
Okim

Post by Okim »

Another bug. This time in diplomacy.   When negotiating a trade after clicking on 10000 multiple times (normaly twice) i get a resulting sum of -64346 credits.
Okim

Post by Okim »

The other bug is with design screen showing an incorrect values for passenger accomodation. Each time i remove or add enchanced passenger accomodation component it adds its space to the whole space. It even does so when i remove this component.
A little update on this bug. For the first time you add medical or recreation component it prints its bonus multiplied by 5 (i.e. basic recreational center has value of 100, but it shows 500 recreation). If you add a second component the value will not increase by +100 and even +500 (as it should if you take into account this odd multiplying) but instead will jump to 1500! The third component adds +1500 etc.

If after adding two recreational centers you will add a medical center (or any lab or storage bays) the value of precreation will also increase by +1000. Removing any of these components will not subscribe any value, but instead will further increase it! Research facilities and cargo bays seem to be properly showing their values. This also happens to medical value.

After removing all the components passengers and medical values did not reset.

Here are the screenshots:

adding 1st rec center adding 2nd rec center adding one med center removing one rec center adding weapons lab removing weapons lab removed all components after moving/adding additional components

I`m using 1.02 version and i encounter this bug in all my games.
Webbco

Post by Webbco »

Now that is weird...
Okim

Post by Okim »

Found another minor bug.   In my current game my rival is blockading my gas mine. I asked him to remove his military presence from my systems. He complied and promised to remove the ships. Ships did not even move. I asked once again - the same result.   He either is laughing at me (game feature) or this is a bug.
ggm

RE: Minor glitches

Post by ggm »

found a minor bug. scrapped a damaged ship then went into the construction or world menu and got an error. selected another ship then was able to get back into the menus.
Alas, poor Yorick!--I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rises at it.
William Shakespeare Hamlet
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks for these reports, Okim.

I also noticed in my 1.02 testing that an empire which promised in Diplomacy to remove its ships that were blockading one of my planets did not actually do so. Not sure yet if this is a bug or if they were just dissembling.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
BigJ62

Post by BigJ62 »

This may not actually be a bug but intentional, they are just messing with your mind - LOL. Finally a game that is true to life.
ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Thanks for these reports, Okim.

I also noticed in my 1.02 testing that an empire which promised in Diplomacy to remove its ships that were blockading one of my planets did not actually do so. Not sure yet if this is a bug or if they were just dissembling.
Witp-AE
AeAi…AeAi …AeAi…Long live AeAi.

Return to “Tech Support”