pilot pool question

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jcjordan

pilot pool question

Post by jcjordan »

Ok the answer is escaping my limited intellect so far but where would you see the effects of having "instructors" in the training command & how would you see it? On my last turn of my current game (May31st moving to June 1st) on the ops report I saw X instructors of such & such nation pool advanced X # of pilots (or to that effect). What I saw is my experience lvl in each class group of trainee pilot went down as well as the exp lvl in the graduated pilot pool. Only in the past couple of months have I had pilots experienced enough to send to the TC (mostly due to the pilot exp gain problem fixed in beta2) so is it too soon to be seeing the exp effects or what?
Another strange thing is that fewer pilots in TC seem have bigger impacts - the USMC which has 1 pilot in the TC who's not even in the game yet (not due to arrive for another couple of months even by TC list) advanced the most pilots & the USAAC which has the most pilots in TC advanced the fewest & it show the same way on the other nations that have pilots in TC, I would think more pilots would have more effect ???? [&:]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”