SAVE Slot Question

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

bspeer

SAVE Slot Question

Post by bspeer »

Being a noob, I am sure there is a simple solution to this, I just can't find it.

I have a PBEM game in slot 3. I want to start another PBEM game in another slot. No problem, got it. BUT what about the replay slot (1 I think). The replays will overwrite each other. Is there is simple, non "geek" solution to this?
SO I guess what my question boils down to is this: How do you save replays in different slots in order to preserve them?

Thanks!
bs

"That’s impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades." Hermann Göring
Terminus

RE: SAVE Slot Question

Post by Terminus »

You don't.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
khyberbill

Post by khyberbill »

Save the email with the replay turn.
"Its a dog eat dog world Sammy and I am wearing Milkbone underwear" -Norm.
bspeer

Post by bspeer »

Okay, maybe I am not clear. If I am playing the Japanese side and I get both game's turns on the same day. The first one I open will generate the replay. Do my turn send if off.

Then, the open the second, new replay generated over the other, do my turn, send it back.

Sound like a plan?
bs

"That’s impossible! The Americans only know how to make razor blades." Hermann Göring
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

yes.
However, you could zip up the replay AND the return save into one file, and send that back. That way you have a pair of files in case the other player doesn't get back (or loses) the saves.
Michael

Return to “Tech Support”