Design field gets reset

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: MOD_TitansOfSteel

xoid

Design field gets reset

Post by xoid »

The Design field keeps getting reset on the titans I have in my squad (i.e., goes from being "Vicious Byte" or "Iceman" on the designs made by those parties, etc., to being whatever I had in the Design field last on every titan in the squad. I initially thought that because I had recently altered the stock titans (sometimes recreating from scratch) that I made a few with the incorrect designer--double checked and it was only the ones in my squad; I hadn't misattributed any designs.

I believe it has to do with the Squad Repair button since this problem doesn't occur when I repair the titans individually.
LarkinVB

RE: Design field gets reset

Post by LarkinVB »

Factory module will not get updates, sorry. Was not coded by me and I don't have the sources available.
xoid

Post by xoid »

A pity. Decompiling it would probably still be a violation of some law or another and there's no guarantee that source obtained from decompilation would even be understandable. Suppose if you ever really get worked up about some feature that it'd still an option for you at least as I'm guessing that your being Vicious Byte alumni would except you from legal action.

Anyway, thanks for the quick turn-around Larkin.
LarkinVB

Post by LarkinVB »

The source isn't far away but there was no reason to set up the project here. Bigger bugs are needed to spend time with the factory and the setup. It is tedious to look for bugs in the code of someone else. 
Thorgrim

Post by Thorgrim »

How is Kai doing? Hope everything is ok with him.
Any news on his WoSP project?  [:D]
Iceman
LarkinVB

Post by LarkinVB »

Kai is fine but coding is at the button of his priority list. He started to rewrite WOSP some years ago, changing from C to C++ but never managed to get that far. TOS exhausted our energy for big projects.

Return to “Tech Support”