Applying device changes via the editor?

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

hellfirejet

Applying device changes via the editor?

Post by hellfirejet »

Hi folks does anyone know if there is quick and easy way, to apply any changes made in the device database,so that it applys to every ship per class all in one go, instead of altering each and every ship one by one ?[&:]

Ok problem solved,I used the tools setting within the editor,to apply changes all at once.

Lets say if you know the start and end ship ID numbers in the database for any class of destroyer, lets say a destroyer class of 20 ships, with 1 as the first in class and 20 as the last ship in class, you can apply changes to all ships within the class at once.[8D]

Regards,
Graham.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction! Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller
bstarr

RE: Applying device changes via the editor?

Post by bstarr »

ORIGINAL: hellfirejet

Hi folks does anyone know if there is quick and easy way, to apply any changes made in the device database,so that it applys to every ship per class all in one go, instead of altering each and every ship one by one ?[&:]

Aside from hiring a secretary, I don't know of an easier way. [:D]

Don Bowen

Post by Don Bowen »

ORIGINAL: hellfirejet

Ok problem solved,I used the tools setting within the editor,to apply changes all at once.

Lets say if you know the start and end ship ID numbers in the database for any class of destroyer, lets say a destroyer class of 20 ships, with 1 as the first in class and 20 as the last ship in class, you can apply changes to all ships within the class at once.[8D]

Standard feature of the editor. I believe it is in the editor manual.
Dili

Post by Dili »

Maybe it can be done also with spreadsheet tools like in WITP for mass editing.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”