Beta Testers required for a fun to play and easy to learn WW2 game!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Karlis Rutins

Beta Testers required for a fun to play and easy to learn WW2 game!

Post by Karlis Rutins »

[font="Arial"]Beta Testers required for a fun to play and easy to learn WW2 game![/font]

If you would like to experience some new WW2 action and you miss the old days of titles like Panzer General then this new Beta Test Team may be for you. Lead your armed forces into tactical combat with panzers, tanks, infantry, artillery and other military units, and join this new Beta Test Team to make the game a better playing experience!

If you would like to join this new Test Team, please send me an email to karlisr@matrixgames.com and tell me about your experience in testing and game playing.
Visvaldis
Karlis Rutins

RE: Beta Testers required for a fun to play and easy to learn WW2 game!

Post by Karlis Rutins »

Last Call for Players Interested in Joining the WW2 Beta Test Team![font="Arial"][/font]

If you enjoy playing new games before other have this opportunity then join our Beta Test Team. Team enrollment will close next week and playtesting will start.

To join, please send me an email and tell me why you would be interested. I will send you the NDA for the game so that you can join the Team!

Regards,
Karlis
karlisr@matrixgames.com
Visvaldis
eniced73

Post by eniced73 »

Karlis,
Sent you an email about joining but did not get a reply. Do you still need people? What is the game title?
andym

Post by andym »

E mail sent
Press to Test...............Release to Detonate!
Qwixt

Post by Qwixt »

I tried sending an email a bit ago as well to the first address. If you are still looking for testers, send me an email
dtopper12

Post by dtopper12 »

Well, I did not see that the sign up time had expired. Sent an e-mail today, 9 Aug 09. Sorry. I want to play a computerized version of the old Avalon Hill Panzer Blitz and this new game sounded like what I was looking for.
Old War Gamer
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: dtopper12

Well, I did not see that the sign up time had expired. Sent an e-mail today, 9 Aug 09. Sorry. I want to play a computerized version of the old Avalon Hill Panzer Blitz and this new game sounded like what I was looking for.

You may wish to try out John Tiller's Campaign Series, there is even a Panzer Blitz graphics mod available for it.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/318 ... ign.Series

tm.asp?m=1524604

You may be pleasantly surprised.

Jason Petho
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Panzer General and Panzer Blitz are different. Follow Jason's advice if PB and PL are your liking.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
dtopper12

Post by dtopper12 »

Thank you very much! I would like to download the John Tiller Campaign series. But, I have Vista. The main web page says that it runs on Vosta. But, when you go to order the game, Vista is not listed as an OK OS. Do you know if this game runs on Vista?
ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

You may wish to try out John Tiller's Campaign Series, there is even a Panzer Blitz graphics mod available for it.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/318 ... ign.Series

tm.asp?m=1524604

You may be pleasantly surprised.

Jason Petho
Old War Gamer
dtopper12

Post by dtopper12 »

Sorry. I forgot the name of the west front version was Panzer Leader. It's been awhile, since I've played either PB or PL. Like maybe 25 years. But, I really loved those games. If the John Tiller campaign series runs on Vista, I will get it.
Old War Gamer
sullafelix

Post by sullafelix »

I have no problem running it on Vista but I have had no problem running anything on Vista. I see games listed all the time by other people that say they won't run on Vista and they work fine for me. I believe a lot is being blamed on Vista where it might be hardware and Vista problems etc.
Windows 7 home premium 64
Intel quad core I7
16 gig
AMD R9 200 series

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
V22 Osprey

Post by V22 Osprey »

JTCS worked fine on my old computer(with Vista) as well.Never had any problems what so ever.
ImageImage
Art by rogueusmc.
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

Thank you very much! I would like to download the John Tiller Campaign series. But, I have Vista. The main web page says that it runs on Vosta. But, when you go to order the game, Vista is not listed as an OK OS. Do you know if this game runs on Vista?

Just to add to the other comments, generally if a game has any Vista 'issues' my system is generally one of those that won't run it, but I had no problems with JTCS. Really fun games, and one of the best value buys here.
dtopper12

Post by dtopper12 »

I would like to thank everyone for their comments. I'll be running the game on a Mac using Vista on Parallels. Worked great for the Advanced Tactics game, but Norm Koger's Operational Art of War would not run. Am ordering the John Tiller Campaign Series today.

Dennis Topper
Old War Gamer

Return to “General Discussion”