Am I doing fine ?

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

Augenstein

Am I doing fine ?

Post by Augenstein »

I am playing the long campaign in original BTR and have got as far as 2/2/1944, have never got this far before.. the question is how am I faring with AS at 2, Industry damage 9 and Terror 15 or 16?

Other question concerns the targets which have no other info other than their location coordinates, even though I send loads of recce a/c to these targets I cant get any specific info on them and the bombers never find to these targets and thus can't bomb them :S This must have been discussed before but can't find anything on it.. Is there anyway round this problem?
Hard Sarge

RE: Am I doing fine ?

Post by Hard Sarge »

give me a screen shot if you can, I am not sure what targets you are talking about

for AS, you are not really going to have much of a AS score until your ripp the LW apart

score is okay, the issue is going to be, do you have enough score when the Manatory Overlord targetting kicks in, that is the killer
Augenstein

Post by Augenstein »

Sorry for the delay here is a link to the screenshot: http://img33.imageshack.us/i/targetinfo.jpg/

This an example of target which is missing all the info (number of flak, capacity etc.) except coordinates, I can never hit these targets, cant take any Recce photos either.
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

ahhh, that is one of the old bad boys, it is a dispesal sites, overall, i think you can't target or recon it, as it don't know it is there, maybe you can fly a recon to a target around it and spot it ?

that caused a lot of trouble in the old game, it sucked raids to it, when it wasn't on the map, i have worked with it some in our game, it is still a pain, but as bad as before

not really sure if that is a bug or just placement issues

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”