Is this a good example of how the screens appear?

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Tim Coakley, Sertorius

Qwixt

Is this a good example of how the screens appear?

Post by Qwixt »

upfiles/23967/CBA01353739A43EDB8E95C03AF97ADCA.jpg

From Tester AAR

My eyes cannot see the units very well in any of the screen shot that I have seen thus far.
staryhrac30

RE: Is this a good example of how the screens appear?

Post by staryhrac30 »

I'd say that the units and graphics overall look certainly better ingame than on various screenshots I have seen. The units look a bit blurry zooming too close, but after a few hours of play I got used to the graphics and don't have problems with readability. Units are nicely animated too.

I play on 1024x768 screen.
sol_invictus

Post by sol_invictus »

I agree Laudon, the graphics are a bit more crisp looking when on the users screen.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
Marc von Martial

Post by Marc von Martial »

ORIGINAL: Qwixt

upfiles/23967/CBA01353739A43EDB8E95C03AF97ADCA.jpg

From Tester AAR

My eyes cannot see the units very well in any of the screen shot that I have seen thus far.

The screenshot is compressed, which makes it loose detail. You can also zoom in , in the game.

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”