bugs

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: MOD_TitansOfSteel

gazra

bugs

Post by gazra »

After I added the line "start_rank = 2" under the heading [TOS_WS_HQ] in my tcc.cfg file (which makes all of my new Squads start with $700,000 and rank Green Jocks), the first Squad that I created did recruit Green Jocks but the Squad started with only $500,000. However, when I dismissed that Squad and created another new Squad, the game correctly started my Squad with $700,000 as it was supposed to.

When a targeted (locked) Titan has all of its external armour destroyed on its right arm, the top part of the right arm on the damage display is correctly coloured red as it is supposed to. However, most of the right arm (i.e. all of the right arm that is below the red target reticle that overlays the damage display) is incorrectly coloured black.

When I click on the "PINBOARD" option (whilst examining a Titan design in the Factory), a .txt file of the Titan's design is only created sometimes in the relevant /data/print/ subdirectory.
LarkinVB

RE: bugs

Post by LarkinVB »

ORIGINAL: gazra

After I added the line "start_rank = 2" under the heading [TOS_WS_HQ] in my tcc.cfg file (which makes all of my new Squads start with $700,000 and rank Green Jocks), the first Squad that I created did recruit Green Jocks but the Squad started with only $500,000. However, when I dismissed that Squad and created another new Squad, the game correctly started my Squad with $700,000 as it was supposed to.

It is fine here if you really start with no team and hq says NONE as squad name. If there is already an empty squad named 'vicious witches' it will have its money fixed to the value of start_rank when it was created.
When a targeted (locked) Titan has all of its external armour destroyed on its right arm, the top part of the right arm on the damage display is correctly coloured red as it is supposed to. However, most of the right arm (i.e. all of the right arm that is below the red target reticle that overlays the damage display) is incorrectly coloured black.

Not here. Perhaps the resolution or your eye vision is blurring the black outlines of the arm.
26. Changed max number of jocks in squad formula to leadership/15+2.
When I create a new Squad with a squadleader who has a Leadership skill of 60, my Squad is only able to recruit a maximum of 5 Jocks. According to the above formula, my Squad should be able to recruit a maximum of 6 Jocks (60/15+2 = 6).
My former Squad had a squadleader who had a Leadership of 90. That Squad was only able to recruit a maximum of 7 Jocks. According to the above formula, that Squad should have been able to recruit a maximum of 8 Jocks (90/15+2 = 8).

Formula is (skill-1) / 15 + 2

Return to “Tech Support”