countdown

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

michaelbaldur

countdown

Post by michaelbaldur »

now there is 3 month to the release .....

91 days

the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com
chacal83000

RE: countdown

Post by chacal83000 »

91 days....
2184 hours
131 040 minutes
7 262 400 seconds

--
Ludwik
csharpmao

Post by csharpmao »

80 days to the release.
I think my first games will be two barbarossa (one from each side).
macgregor

Post by macgregor »

At this point I don't know what I could say that would be of any value to Steve; God bless you? Remember to eat. Coke and non-perils does not a diet make! I can feel the excitement. My fingers are crossed. This forum is reminding me of one of these beach bars as season starts. It's nice to see this kind of activity.
ASW value and target type

Naval Air Int

Locking zoc

Stack movement

Variable movement

Spotting rd based on air units, weather, and # of units

Advantaged, neutral, or disadvantaged ships by Air Sup + # of movement points lef
gravyhair

Post by gravyhair »

Fellas - smell the coffee. Read Steve's monthly "When?" updates, especially the last 3-4. MWiF isn't going to make it on time. The sooner we make peace with that fact, the easier the next few months will be. Seriously.
Wise Men Still Seek Him
Edfactor

Post by Edfactor »

Please don’t pressure Matrix, SK or anyone about this. I want this in my hands as much as anyone. But the best time for this to be released is when its ready. I don’t want it released with bugs and crappy AI, if I have to wait until 2011 then I’ll wait.
Missouri Rebel

Post by Missouri Rebel »

ORIGINAL: gravyhair

Fellas - smell the coffee. Read Steve's monthly "When?" updates, especially the last 3-4. MWiF isn't going to make it on time. The sooner we make peace with that fact, the easier the next few months will be. Seriously.

----------------------------------------------------------------
May 1, 2009 Status Report for Matrix Games’ MWIF Forum

Accomplishments of April

Project Management
Firm release date for MWIF product 1 is July 27th, 2009.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Seems this has not changed. I expect that Mr.OKeets has posted what he believes to be true. Until I hear otherwise, I will assume the same.

Time will tell.

mo reb
We must act... against the Sioux, even to the extermination of men, WOMEN and CHILDREN.The more Indians we can kill this year, the less will have to be killed next year. They all have to be killed or be maintained as a species of paupers.- w.t. SHErMAN
ypsylon

Post by ypsylon »

With this Countdown I exactly know how Cartman felt in South Park when waiting for Nintendo Wii.

I must hibernate myself.[;)]
michaelbaldur

Post by michaelbaldur »

now there is 2 month to the release .....
the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com
Snydly

Post by Snydly »

Woot 2 Months ... I have already started reviewing the Rules and last night I ordered up some older Annuals from ADG to get me preped. Hell I even started playing Computer WiF Barbarossa Scenario.

I have never gotten used to bad dice rolls ... and I had my share in my first game. For example, I was having trouble near Kiev in S/O 1941, I ended up trying a 5-1 assault and ended up stopping Army Group Souths entire offensive in one roll pretty much ... OUCH [:@]

Anyways ... I hope to save up some good rolls for play against my good ole WiF gamer friend ... and find myself in Moscow by S/O 1941. [:D]
Looking forward to playing my favorite board game WIF on the computer.

Return to “World in Flames”