Ottoman question

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

borner

Ottoman question

Post by borner »

playing the AI..... formed the Ottoman without Egypt. then was declared upon and an allied Egypt came under my control. How do I add this to the OE?
obsidiandrag

RE: Ottoman question

Post by obsidiandrag »

You can't...

I have already asked Marshalle this, you can not add it at this time. The game automatically uses ALL available provinces to create a kingdom, but at this time there is no way to add to them once created. The manual I believe states that they will automatically be added but that isn't implemented yet either.

OD
NeverMan

Post by NeverMan »

This is also a problem for Poland... a kingdom you SHOULD be able to control which provinces get added.
borner

Post by borner »

you have got to be kidding me
Thresh

Post by Thresh »

Its being worked on...don't know when its going to be implemented but its on the list.

Todd
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

This is correct. Poland has no prompt to add to it and there is no way to add to a kingdom at this time and this has been this way since 1.00. I am looking to add this function but it is tricky. Poland does not have to add BUT the others must so I need to make them unique somehow???

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

NeverMan

Post by NeverMan »

ORIGINAL: Marshall Ellis

This is correct. Poland has no prompt to add to it and there is no way to add to a kingdom at this time and this has been this way since 1.00. I am looking to add this function but it is tricky. Poland does not have to add BUT the others must so I need to make them unique somehow???

Only if you want to go by what the rules say. [:)]
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

Now, why would I want to do that? I might end up with nothing to do or no body to talk to me LOL!

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

borner

Post by borner »

Well, then make it optional for now and work out the details later. That is a far sight better than not being able to do this at all.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”