Kudos Post

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Mardonius

Kudos Post

Post by Mardonius »

Marshall:

I know there are some bugs still floating around from 1.05.3 that should be resolved in 1.05.4 or 1.06. But these are small things that I know will be taken care of in relatively short time.

From what I have seen on Mantis from your 1.06 post log, I am extremely confident that you have taken major steps to fix systemic issues. I reckon that within a few more versions we will have an outstanding product that will surpass the orginal board game. You are doing a fantastic job!

In my primary game (played since 1.01) we are in February 1809 and are now zipping along due to the skip turn option (btw: you may want to publicize this method in the forums as it is not readily discerable). Please keep up the great work.

And if you ever want any help designing that new naval combat system, I would love to help!

best
Mardonius
"Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant" -- James Madison
"Yes, you will win most battles, but if you loose to me you will loose oh so badly that it causes me pain (chortle) just to think of it" - P. Khan
Marshall Ellis

RE: Kudos Post

Post by Marshall Ellis »

Thanks for the support Mardonius!

Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games

DCWhitworth

Post by DCWhitworth »

Seconded !

A nice guide to skipping phases might be good. I'll write one myself if I have a moment (haven't had for the last two weeks) [:(]
Regards
David
iamspamus

Post by iamspamus »

Well, "Get on it" DC...Alan Partridge may be able to help you...A-HA!

(God that's a funny show...)
ORIGINAL: DCWhitworth

Seconded !

A nice guide to skipping phases might be good. I'll write one myself if I have a moment (haven't had for the last two weeks) [:(]
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

David:

Tell me what needs to be clarified. I'm not being difficult but I am simply too close to the game to know what needs to be clarified as the developer???

Thank you

Marshall Ellis

DCWhitworth

Post by DCWhitworth »

I suspect that there isn't anything much that hasn't been said, but it could do with being neatly laid out into one area so people can be easily pointed at it.
Regards
David
Marshall Ellis

Post by Marshall Ellis »

You mean as a fully viewable button?

Thank you

Marshall Ellis

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”