Bitter Glory

WW2: Road to Victory is the first grand strategy release from IQ Software/Wastelands Interactive, which covers World War II in Europe and the Mediterranean. Hex-based and Turn-based, it allows you to choose any combination of Axis, Allied, Neutral, Major or Minor countries to play and gives you full control over production, diplomacy, land, air and naval strategy. Start your campaign in 1939, 1940 or 1941 and see if you can better the results of your historical counterparts. A series of historical events and choices add flavor and strategic options for great replayability.
PanzersEast

Bitter Glory

Post by PanzersEast »

I know this is not the Bitter Glory forum, however after reading through the website I can't help but feel hopeful as this sounds like the long awaited game I have been looking for. I wish the developers luck and I am really looking forward to getting my hands on this one as all of the elements of the game sounds like a perfect match. I am not too worried about the real-time, however I did have some concerns at first. Really looking forward to its release!

PE
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel
JudgeDredd

RE: Bitter Glory

Post by JudgeDredd »

This isn't real time. And it is released [&:]
Alba gu' brath
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

I quit playing though. Solo the computer sucks on offense. As Germany it just went right past Paris and spent months driving to the coasts ignoring Paris completely. And the Soviets and everyone else defend around cities in circles. No lines and no attempt to prevent drives past the front cities or prevent cities from being surrounded.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
PanzersEast

Post by PanzersEast »

Guys, this is the next installment which has not been released as of yet..... www.bitterglory.com [;)]
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel
Anraz

Post by Anraz »

Booth games, ww2 and BG, has different design, are designed by different people and are programmed by different  software engineers (with marginal exception). It's easy to check – look into ww2 credits and BitterGlory credits.

Regarding eventual comprasion it is a good idea to see BG trailer.

Return to “WW2: Road to Victory”