I'm diving in.....

WW2: Road to Victory is the first grand strategy release from IQ Software/Wastelands Interactive, which covers World War II in Europe and the Mediterranean. Hex-based and Turn-based, it allows you to choose any combination of Axis, Allied, Neutral, Major or Minor countries to play and gives you full control over production, diplomacy, land, air and naval strategy. Start your campaign in 1939, 1940 or 1941 and see if you can better the results of your historical counterparts. A series of historical events and choices add flavor and strategic options for great replayability.
PanzersEast

I'm diving in.....

Post by PanzersEast »

Looks like I am going to take the plunge.. I've been looking for a while, from Commander - Europe at War to the HPS Panzer Campaign series (although it looks like I may buy Danube Front ’85) and it seems I have settled on this one. I have been reading the forums and I hear good things with the expected small correctable bad points... however the dev teams seems devoted to their product and highly active on the forum and that is a huge plus for me. I have a lot of strategic/operational games on my HD, just looking for the right one [;)]

I do graphic work free and freelance (see Puresim baseball among others) and it looks like I may want to sink my teeth into the graphic side as well. Cheers and happy campaigns!

PE
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel
doomtrader

RE: I'm diving in.....

Post by doomtrader »

I do graphic work free and freelance (see Puresim baseball among others) and it looks like I may want to sink my teeth into the graphic side as well. Cheers and happy campaigns!

Does it means some kind of graphic mod?
If yes then please post it at the forum.
PanzersEast

RE: I'm diving in.....

Post by PanzersEast »

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

Does it means some kind of graphic mod?
If yes then please post it at the forum.

Soon as I have time to look through the structure, I will post them in the mod forum. Going to make a run through some of the campaigns first [;)]

PE
But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility. - Rommel

Return to “WW2: Road to Victory”