Gil, Would it be possible

From the creators of Crown of Glory come an epic tale of North Vs. South. By combining area movement on the grand scale with optional hex based tactical battles when they occur, Forge of Freedom provides something for every strategy gamer. Control economic development, political development with governers and foreign nations, and use your military to win the bloodiest war in US history.

Moderator: Gil R.

marcbarker

Gil, Would it be possible

Post by marcbarker »

Gil,
Would it be possible for a thread to be generated for facts on the War of Northern Agression? I mean where a person could post various things that concerns the history in the game.

Just Curious

-------------------------------------------------------------
"I have never, on the field of battle, sent you where I was unwilling to go myself; nor would I advise to go a course which I myself was unwilling to pursue. You have been good soldiers; you can be good citizens. Obey the laws, preserve your honor, and the Government to which you have surrendered can afford to be, and will be, magnanimous."

Nathan B Forrest
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re
Gil R.

RE: Gil, Would it be possible

Post by Gil R. »

I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind, but it sounds perfectly fine. You've already dug up a lot of interesting stuff (albeit a bit Alabama-centric!), so I look forward to the thread.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
morganbj

Post by morganbj »

ORIGINAL: Gil R.

I'm not sure exactly what you have in mind, but it sounds perfectly fine. You've already dug up a lot of interesting stuff (albeit a bit Alabama-centric!), so I look forward to the thread.

Hey, Alabama-centric is fine with me.

Us Suthun boys see thangs the rat way. (A little Texas lingo there.)
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
marcbarker

Post by marcbarker »

Have a tremendous amount of family that fought in:
4th Alabama Cav - Roddey's
21st Alabama inf
27th Alabama inf

more then happy too...a bit of reference for people to paruse while looking at the game
games:
1. AGEOD Blue and Gray
2. John Tiller's Battleground Series
3. Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord
4. Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin
5. V for Victory Games
6. Silent Hunter III
7. Silent Hunter IV
8. Rise and Fall of the Third Re

Return to “Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865”