Help my serial number comes up invalid

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

I have just downloaded the new patch for Advanced Tactics on to my PC. When I try to upgrade my game my serial number [deleted] comes up as invalid. This IS the correct number and I have tried it several times. Please help.

Edited: NEVER post your serial number publicly!
A Sharif
Erik Rutins

RE: Help my serial number comes up invalid

Post by Erik Rutins »

I removed your serial number from your post, please NEVER post it publicly. If someone else takes it from your public post and uses it, we'll be forced to remove it from our database and you will be the one who's harmed by that.

I'd recommend double-checking your serial number using the www.findmyorder.com website to make sure you're not off by one digit or some such. If that fails, e-mail support@matrixgames.com and we'll investigate further.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
hadberz

RE: Help my serial number comes up invalid

Post by hadberz »

Alan
Make sure there are no spaces before or after your serial number. It will cause it to be invalid everytime.
AMD 5800X 8 core 3.8 GHz
Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi (F63b Bios)
16 GB G-Skill 1600 MHz
XFX AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB THICC III
Dell S2721DGF 2560x1440 165Hz
Dell S2719DGF 2560x1440 144Hz
Samsung 870 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe drive
Win 11 Pro
nindianboy

Post by nindianboy »

I have downloaded the game. i have registered in matrix. When i run the setup it asks for serial number which is with me. When i use the serial number and run the game. it says that serial error. what should i do now?

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”